Water Damage Restoration In North Shore Sydney. Call Us For A Free Quote On 1800 757 883
In a flood damage situation, every minute counts. Whether your home or office has suffered from heavy rainfall, overflowing appliances, or simply forgotten taps, a fast response is vital in minimising damage to your furniture and carpets.
If left untreated, flood damage can escalate into serious problems. It can take just a matter of hours for mould to start growing and pose a serious threat to health and safety.
At Chem-Dry Rapid Dry, our technicians have completed professional water damage restoration training and use state-of-the-art equipment to help bring your flood damaged area back to normal.
Our staff use our signature Anti-Microbial spray to treat the affected areas, eradicating any potential mould outbreaks and sanitising the area in the process. As well applying the Anti-Microbial spray and extracting water, our technicians may leave air-movers for a number of days to completely dry the area.
After the damaged areas are dry, our staff can return and clean the carpets as well for a complete service. If you have been affected by any kind of water or flood damage, contact us today to find out how our professional staff can help with your water damage restoration.
Why You Need Professionals
We know water damage restoration can be expensive, and so our services are competitively priced to ensure you get the experts for an affordable price. People are often tempted by the cheapest option available, but simply drying the carpets won’t solve your problem and could actually leave lasting damage for years. Our special Anti-Microbial spray is designed to prevent long-term damage like mould and odours, and it’s a crucial part of the water damage restoration process.
Our professional technicians have proper flood restoration training and years of experience; your home or business is a huge investment, so protect it from subpar companies that are looking to just make quick money off of you. Our courteous staff is here to provide advice, solutions, and water damage restoration services, but will never hassle you or pressure you into anything you don’t want. There’s a reason why we have the best customer service in the business!
What To Do If You Have A Water Damage Emergency
- Contact us immediately. When a flood or overflow strikes, acting fast is crucial to prevent any lasting damage. Call us by phone or visit our website for an instant estimate.
- No matter the size of your water damage, we have a solution for you. Our trained technicians can work with small and large affected areas, and we offer both domestic and commercial water damage restoration services. Every situation is different, so our expert technicians will perform an inspection and advise the correct water damage restoration process for you.
- Our technicians will then prep the affected areas by moving furnishings or protecting them, as needed.
- We'll extract any remaining water using our top-of-the-line cleaning equipment, and then spray the affected area with a special Anti-Microbial spray to eliminate potential mould growths and lasting odours.
- Depending on the affected area, our technicians may leave air-movers for a day or two to make sure the carpet is 100% dry. This is important, because damp carpeting can cause your flooring underneath to swell or shift, causing your home potential structural damage down the line.
- Once we ensure there is no remaining moisture, our technicians can then come back and clean your carpets and upholstery for the most thorough and comprehensive water damage restoration treatment in the industry. Our exclusive carpet cleaning technology can clean and deodorise quickly and safely, treating your carpets while also protecting them for the long run.
- This entire water damage restoration process is fast and effective, to get your home or business back to normal right away. Our satisfaction guarantee means you don’t need to shop around; we’re the best in the industry and we deliver on that promise.